- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Stopped by to get oil change. Daniel was phenomenal. Quick, professional customer service. I give this place a 10+. Will be my new auto care shop. ThanksPattie, 09/20/2021
From the moment I called, a friendly voice greeted with me and immediately made me feel at ease. Mia is just amazing and very personal with professionalism. I had lukewarm air blowing from my air-conditioner which was miserable in this humid heat! On my appointment, I was greeted with this old school customer service. This was refreshing and is so hard to find! I was 30 minutes early for my appointment, however Bob made sure that his professional people got my car in immediately. After a few moments relaxing in the very clean and comfortable waiting room, Bob went over clearly what was found and what could be done. The price was so fair and honest. My car was DONE with COLD air blowing in 35 minutes when I was quoted an hours wait. I LOVE this place and will be a forever customer now! I have told all my friends and family about this hidden gem. Thank you Pima Automotive!Mrs. Wallace , 08/20/2021
The best customer service ever in Tucson Az. I've been here for 33 years and this is no April fools joke!! Good fast quality service and positive atmosphere. I will always give my business to Pima Automotive.Robin Rutherford, 04/06/2021
I just want to say my experience at this place of business has been a great one. Prices are reasonable and I am very satisfied with the work. So if you are looking for a great auto shop to do work on your vehicle this is the place to go. Thank youSusan Camacho, 12/03/2020
Vinny was phenomenal. His great customer service skills and detailed explanation of all the steps was impeccable and meritorious. Not to mention the fact he pointed out extreme cautions about my vehicle I was completely unaware about, writing down the steps in a neat and orderly manner along the way. Ultimately his service was of incredible value to me!Michael, 06/23/2020
Quick service, convenient location, and great value! It is helpful to work with a private establishment that offers competitive prices!Rachel, 06/16/2020