- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I just want to say my experience at this place of business has been a great one. Prices are reasonable and I am very satisfied with the work. So if you are looking for a great auto shop to do work on your vehicle this is the place to go. Thank youSusan Camacho, 12/03/2020
Vinny was phenomenal. His great customer service skills and detailed explanation of all the steps was impeccable and meritorious. Not to mention the fact he pointed out extreme cautions about my vehicle I was completely unaware about, writing down the steps in a neat and orderly manner along the way. Ultimately his service was of incredible value to me!Michael, 06/23/2020
Quick service, convenient location, and great value! It is helpful to work with a private establishment that offers competitive prices!Rachel, 06/16/2020
Brought my truck into this shop and couldn't be happier with the service. These guys are so professional and honest. My Hummer was fixed the right way, the first time. Great shop with great Mechanics. Bob the owner helped me and he was amazing.Don, 04/30/2020
Great car care. Efficient and always thoroughly explains the work needed. Honest staff and great prices too!Kelly Ogle
I always take my car to Pima Automotive. I like walking into a clean auto shop where you get fast service and they take the time to show me what my car needs.Margaret N.